- RSS Channel Showcase 1258429
- RSS Channel Showcase 9295159
- RSS Channel Showcase 7259127
- RSS Channel Showcase 7445735
Articles on this Page
- 05/29/13--11:18: _10 Llamas Who Wish ...
- 05/30/13--08:44: _Trippy New Swimsuit...
- 05/30/13--10:09: _35 Texas Secrets To...
- 05/31/13--08:24: _The 40 Cutest GIFs ...
- 05/31/13--13:05: _26 Internet Experie...
- 05/31/13--14:57: _Penguins In Japan W...
- 06/03/13--10:22: _Rescuing Bethany, A...
- 06/05/13--14:17: _nope
- 06/05/13--22:51: _(Worst) Dad Of The ...
- 06/06/13--08:06: _The Fantastic Adven...
- 06/06/13--08:22: _The Government Migh...
- 06/06/13--09:01: _"Borat suit and rea...
- 06/10/13--05:21: _60 Comics Everyone ...
- 06/10/13--07:56: _Messy, but featurin...
- 06/10/13--11:23: _18 Cats Apple Could...
- 06/10/13--13:20: _It's About Time We ...
- 06/11/13--08:39: _7 Steps For Introdu...
- 06/13/13--12:17: _Infant Superglue An...
- 06/25/13--06:17: _66 Impossibly Beaut...
- 06/26/13--06:40: _The Internet Celebr...
- 05/29/13--11:18: 10 Llamas Who Wish They Were Models
- 05/30/13--08:44: Trippy New Swimsuits Feature Your Favorite Animals
- 05/30/13--10:09: 35 Texas Secrets To Having The Best Summer Ever
- 05/31/13--08:24: The 40 Cutest GIFs In The History Of The Internet
- 05/31/13--13:05: 26 Internet Experiences You'll Never Have Again
- 05/31/13--14:57: Penguins In Japan Wearing Little Dashikis
- 06/03/13--10:22: Rescuing Bethany, A Homeless Dog Who'd Almost Lost Hope
- 06/05/13--14:17: nope
- 06/05/13--22:51: (Worst) Dad Of The Year Knocks Over Little Kid For Baseball
- 06/06/13--08:06: The Fantastic Adventures Of Biddy The Hedgehog
- 06/06/13--08:22: The Government Might Be Reading Your Dumb Texts... What Are They?
- 06/06/13--09:01: "Borat suit and reaper robe."
- 06/10/13--05:21: 60 Comics Everyone Should Read
- 06/10/13--07:56: Messy, but featuring my pals in tiny frames, a...
- 06/10/13--11:23: 18 Cats Apple Could Have Named Its New Operating System After
- 06/10/13--13:20: It's About Time We Sat Down And Talked About Borzois
- 06/11/13--08:39: 7 Steps For Introducing Your New Kitten To Your Older Cat
- 06/25/13--06:17: 66 Impossibly Beautiful Instagram Breakfasts
- 06/26/13--06:40: The Internet Celebrates Texas State Senator Wendy Davis' Filibuster
To be honest, EVERY llama wants to be a model. Here are 10 of them. With apologies to Tim Mills .
This llama misses the feeling she got when she was a kid and everyone watched her do normal person things.
This llama wishes she didn't have to pay to get her hair done.
This llama just wants to get paid to travel the world.
This llama just wants to know if he's handsome enough to make it in modeling.
Via: Enrique Marcarian / Reuters
FINALLY. From Mr. Gugu and Miss Go .
For kitten-lovers, some interesting pattern placement.
For those who prefer dogs, a beagle bandeau.
Feeling too shy for a bikini? This panda feels you.
For Australiaphiles, a koala who's ready for his close-up.
Texas is doing it right.
While New Yorkers are complaining about how it just reached 90 degrees, Texas has been like this for weeks already...
There's a reason why this looks like a fire.
Texas knows a lot about summer because it lasts for approximately 10.5 months of the year.
SO MAN UP, WORLD.
AWWWWWWW TOGETHER NOW.
The Excellent Catcher
The Extremely Happy Seal
The Intense Caraca/Lion Grooming Session
The Sleepiest Duckling
Now you’re just the internet I used to know. :(
Which you'd hear every time you dialed in to your favorite local BBS.
Early BBSes had EVERYTHING: games, discussion rooms, "electionic mail," file sharing..
What it says on the package. Thanks, Rosie !
This is a Japanese penguin wearing an African dashiki.
There are more.
They hop down the stairs.
Make sure you have tissues before you start watching this.
Eldad of Hope For Paws with Bethany, just after she was first rescued.
And here, the video that shows her inspiring rescue and transformation.
LINK: The Bill Foundation
Bethany is still looking for her forever home.
LINK: Hope For Paws
One dog at a time...
Father-son bonding at the baseball game, how sweet…
During Wednesday night's Mariners - White Sox game, Kyle Seager hit a game-tying grand slam in the 14th inning.
Seager just happens to be the first player EVER to hit a tying grand slam in extra innings.
(According to Geoff Baker)
Via: Otto Greule Jr / Getty Images
Maybe that's why this bro was so intent on getting the ball that he totally body checked the extremely small child standing in his way.
Yes, the kid is holding his own little baseball...
Biddy should be a hero to us all, in terms of general intrepidness.
He is bored by your silly human cages.
But he enjoys being held.
He also enjoys green grass...
Let’s expose our embarrassing text exchanges on OUR terms. Add your texts in the comments!
“Borat suit and reaper robe.”
Comics are literature, and this is the canon. Plus, 60 more to read when you’ve read and loved these.
All-Star Superman, by Grant Morrison, illustrated by Frank Quitely
The '05–'08 comic book series that DC Comics claimed would "strip down the Man of Steel," did just that, breathing new life into the superhero with classic, straightforward storytelling and beautiful art. Timeless.
What to read next if you love it: Astro City, by Kurt Busiek
Via: DC Comics
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, by Frank Miller, illustrated by Klaus Janson and Lynn Varley
Originally published as periodical comics in '86, this is arguably the finest Batman yarn ever told and inarguably the coolest Robin in all of Robinhood. Frank Miller is a master of storytelling and the Batman of Dark Knight Returns is 55 years old, super grumpy, and absolutely perfect. He is accompanied by 13-year-old Carrie Kelley — girl Robin and tenacious badass.
What to read next if you love it: Batman: The Long Halloween, by Jeph Loeb & Tim Sale
Via: DC Comics
Messy, but featuring my pals in tiny frames, a plastic sloth, a Marcel Dzama action figure, and a little red bird my momma made for me!
You went with “MAVERICKS” instead of these fine felines?!?
OS X Version 10.9: SERVAL
OS X Version 10.9.Awwdorable: BLACK-FOOTED CAT
OS X Version 11: AFRICAN GOLDEN CAT
OS X Version 11.1: ANDEAN MOUNTAIN CAT
AKA Russian Wolfhounds AKA simultaneously the most badass and most hilarious dog breed ever wrapped up into one super weird shape.
Why hello there.
It's BORZOI TIME.
Yes, this horse of a dog.
Via: Reg Speller / Getty Images
A few simple procedures and presto: the cutest thing that ever happened!
Step One: Look into the innocent sleeping face of your adorable new kitten and worry that your grumpy older cat will eat him for breakfast.
Step Two: Keep your kitten close as the moment of truth draws near, savoring every minute of your time with this precious creature before all hell breaks loose.
Step Three: Feed the cats next to one another so that they get used to feeling happy when they're in proximity.
Step Four: Walk out of the room for a few minutes and come back to your fuzzball all sprawled out on your older cat like it's no big thing.
Don’t try this at home?
Superglue can be used to save a baby's life.
CNN reports that doctors at Children’s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City weren't sure what to do after 10-day-old Ashlyn Julian's ultrasound revealed an aneurysm the size of an almond. With a baby as young as Ashlyn, any blood loss can be critical and surgery was a risky option. So her doctor decided to close the aneurysm using surgical superglue, a method that had been used previously on adults, but never on an infant. And it worked! Ashlyn's long-term plan is now just "being a baby."
A healthy kidney can be removed through a donor's vagina.
Vaginas are the windows to the soul. "Removing the kidney through a natural opening should hasten the patient's recovery and provide a better cosmetic result," said Dr. Robert Montgomery, chief of transplant surgery at Johns Hopkins.
Ecstacy can be used to treat leukemia.
#PLUR. The study, reported by CBS news, "demonstrated that 'analogues' of MDMA (3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine) easily get inside cancer cells and possibly start "dissolving" them, according to a written statement released by the University of Birmingham, where the research was conducted."
Freezing a baby might save their life
This baby just needed to chill. Discovery News says that doctors wrapped a baby who had an accelerated heart rate with cold gel to drop his temperature from 98.6F to 91.1F. "As soon as his heart started beating normally everything began to improve," said his mother. "He'd been really puffy because his kidneys weren't working, but all of a sudden he looked like a normal baby again."
The crushing heartbreak of not being a person who eats breakfast like this.
The Texas State senator filibustered a controversial, sweeping abortion bill which lawmakers failed to pass. “The LeBron James of filibustering” had a really good night.
Sen. Wendy Davis of Fort Worth began her filibuster at a special session of the Texas legislature. She began at 11:18 a.m. CST.
Via: Eric Gay / AP
The Capitol Building rotunda and legislative gallery in very liberal Austin was flooded with supporters wearing burnt orange.
Both "Wendy Davis" and "#standwithwendy" were trending globally hours before midnight in Texas.